Slingshot Sponsorship’s MD Jackie Fast Goes Down Under
16th July, 2015
Slingshot Sponsorship’s MD Jackie Fast will be presenting a two day training course in Sydney, Australia on October 27th and 28th with Marcus Evans. This is a unique chance to hear from one of the industry’s leading experts on how to successfully secure sponsorship in today’s landscape.
With the increase of digital and technology, this has created a seismic shift in the way consumers engage in the world around them – and this has a significant impact on brands and how brands utilise sponsorship to engage with their target audiences. Slingshot have successfully been a driving force within this new framework of sponsorship and this two day course will show you why traditional sponsorship practices no longer work in today’s industry.
Key takeaways from the event will include:
- Understanding the new rules of sponsorship
- Incorporating social media and digital technology to enhance sponsorship activity
- Learning how sponsorship can grow your business, not just your commercial bottomline
- Elaborating the market trends on sponsorship sectors including sport, arts, music, conferences and CSR
- Maximising your true potential
Jackie Fast commented, “I am extremely thrilled to be coming to Australia to present our agency’s framework for sustainable sponsorship for both rights holders and brands. With an office in Singapore, we can help provide further support our attendees in the long term so I am thrilled to be able to come down and start engaging with the Australian sponsorship industry.”
For more information or to book your place please click here.